Only a few more days until the long-awaited
Second Edition of Paizo’s Pathfinder system arrives, and our adventuring bag is
full of goodies for veterans and new players alike. Get ready for the launch of
Pathfinder Second Edition with full support on Roll20 starting August 1!
Launch Day Features on Roll20:
- Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook: full text and images, and fully shareable with your party thanks to Roll20 Compendium Sharing. Available to access both in your browser and in-app!
- Pathfinder Second Edition Character Sheet, free for all to use, with automatic stat calculations and rollable skills at the click of a button.
- Character Art Pack with over 230 tokens and handouts created from the beautiful artwork in the Core Rulebook.
- Roll20 Account Sync! Sync up your Paizo and Roll20 accounts to unlock the PDF on Paizo when you’ve purchased the Core Rulebook from Roll20, or get a discount on the Roll20 product if you buy the PDF on your Paizo account.
Upcoming Roll20 Features:
- Fall of Plaguestone Adventure Path: The first campaign of the new Pathfinder will be converted to Roll20 in August! Stay tuned for a pre-order link when the system launches this Thursday.
- Drag & Drop functionality for spells, items, and class features right on to your Character Sheet. We’re also working on Roll20 Charactermancer support to help build your new heroes!
August 1 is nigh. Are you ready to forge your
path and explore all that Pathfinder Second Edition has to offer? Fumbus here
can’t wait to blow up- I mean, meet you.
© 2019 Paizo Inc. Paizo, the Paizo golem logo,
Pathfinder, and the Pathfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo
Inc. Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder
World Guide, and the Pathfinder ‘P’ logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. All
Paizo titles and Paizo’s character names and distinctive likenesses are
property and copyright of Paizo, Inc. in the United States and other countries.